Airport Business Center is headquarters for several leading companies, which were attracted to its excellent facilities for corporate offices, research and development, manufacturing and distribution. Airport Business Center is a master-planned complex in the heart of California Wine Country. Its buildings are handsomely designed and nestled in graciously landscaped open space, with convenient freeway and airport access.
BUSINESS PARK AMENITIES INCLUDE:
- Airport Health Club - one of Sonoma County's premiere full service clubs
- Windsor Golf Club - an 18-hole championship golf course including Charlie's Grill Restaurant and Banquet facility located at 19th Hole Drive in Windsor
- Hilton Garden Inn - a 90 unit inn for all meeting and conference needs.
- Airport Stadium 12 - a fully digital and state of the art twelve-plex cinema
- Vineyard Creek Retail - Featuring Starbucks and Subway, as well as Vineyard Creek Gas and Convenience Store
- Vineyard Creek Apartment - a 232 unit complex featuring a swimming pool, spa and workout facility
- Minutes to fine dining in Windsor, Healdsburg and Santa Rosa
As the name implies, the business park is also home to the Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport, which serves the North Bay (Marin, Napa, Sonoma & Mendocino Counties) with commercial air service via Alaska Air non-stop service to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Portland and Seattle .